Thursday, September 4, 2008

{SEPTEMBER}


The leaves are starting to change, the air is getting a crisp chill to it, hunting season is in full swing...HALLOWEEN is just around the corner. I can't hardly believe it is September. For the Expression of the month for September I decided that I would do a design for Halloween. It is a fun holiday full of excitement and thrill. I remember being a kid we would plan our costumes for months before we got to go Trick or Treating. Now that I am older and have kids of my own the same excitement is reliving itself. I will admit that I am not a big huge fan of Halloween decor, so I wanted to do something with a little more class... HOPE YOU LIKE IT!


This tile would regularly be a little over $15.00, but if you purchased it during the month of September you can receive this elegant Halloween Decoration for $10.00!!! (Ribbon Included)


You can contact me by email: inspirationsbybrandipark@yahoo.com,

or phone: (208)787-2795 or (208)313-3745

or just simply leave me a comment and I will contact you!

No comments: