Saturday, October 11, 2008

Expression of the Month-OCTOBER


I can hardly believe that another year is coming to an end in just a few short months. Where on earth did 2008 go? Don't we always say that when another year has come and gone!!! Christmas is just around the corner, and the shopping season is coming up fast. I thought I would do something just a little different this time for the Expression of the Month. I wanted to do something personal and meaningful, something that comes directly from the heart, and warms the soul. So I made these Custom Name signs that are 15x24 inches. They are mounted on painted wood with a somewhat distressed trim boarder. I have seen them sold for normally $75.00 each, but during the month of October, I am selling them for just $45.00 (shipping not included). If you are interested, please contact me at inspirationsbybrandipark@yahoo.com. I will need 1-2 weeks to process your order. So sit back and enjoy the Holiday Season this year, and get your Christmas shopping done early, or spoil yourself with a little something personal and special to add to your home decor.

No comments: